Now Accepting Applications
Thank you for your interest in Grace Classical Academy where classes are offered for Kindergarten through 8th grade for the 2016-17 academic year. As you consider the next steps of Admissions at Grace, please refer to the Admissions Process. I trust it will guide you through the important steps for enrollment.
Educational distinctions that you can expect at GCA include:
* Teaching students how to think, not what to think.
* Higher test scores are a byproduct, not the goal of education.
* Students are inspired to love learning and not merely survive school.
* Wisdom and virtue are the ends of education – not just knowledge.
* Emphasis is placed on each student’s intellectual and spiritual formation.
* Students are equipped to make a good life – not just a good living.
We encourage families to attend one of our Parent Information Nights as well as a Visitation Day prior to initiating the admissions process.
After you prayerfully consider admission at GCA, please click on the application link below to complete our online application.
Please contact the GCA Office to request hard-copy versions of any admissions documents.
Online Application (through TADS, click on "create new account")
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy
Grace Classical Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to the students of the school. Grace Classical Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and other school administered programs.